BUSINESS COMPLEX & CORPORATE SECURITY IN CALIFORNIA
The average person spends roughly 45-55 hours of their time per week at work.
At a place where people spend a majority of their time, the best benefit that an employer or property manager can give to their employees or tenants, is the knowledge that they, along with their property, will be safe.
Cobalt’s California corporate security services can include:
- Provide controlled access into buildings or on worksites
- Lock / unlock doors
- Courteously and professionally greet visitors
- Issue visitors badges and escort to meeting locations
- Deal with disgruntled or recently laid off employees
- CCTV Monitoring
- Parking enforcement
- Parking lot inspections
- Vehicle / foot patrols of property
Contact Us today to learn more about Business Complex & Corporate Security by Cobalt.