Real Time Security Guard Technology
Cobalt Security has partnered with SilverTrac Software to seamlessly bridge the gap of communication between security guards, Cobalt management, and our clients with security guard technology. We understand your time is valuable. Through SilverTrac’s mobile apps, incident reports and security guard logs are instantly available to clients, giving you the ability to view the reports and activity logs of any security guard on your property. No more paper reports, nothing to file, just instant access to information regarding the safety and security your site or event.
Private Security Services with 24/7 Accessibility
- Save time and reduce paperwork with 24/7, anywhere-access to Daily Activity Reports (DARs).
- Directly access on-site security guards via the Silvertrac mobile app or by secure internet login.
- Remotely manage emergencies and incidents as they are happening.
- Monitor Cobalt Security officers through a guard tour tracking system.
- Minimize liability risks by reviewing documented security-related matters or maintenance issues.
Security Guard Technology and Cobalt Security Services
Any of Cobalt’s private security services come with the option for digital reports and monitoring.
How It Works
Silvertrac security guard technology is multi-user, multi-purpose application used by both clients and security guards. An on-site Security Guard can:
- File incident reports.
- Receive alerts and tasks from supervisors remotely.
- Scan QR coded checkpoints.
- Document issues or incidents with photos or voice notes.
- Access incident reports.
- Monitor on-site security guards.
- View reported maintenance incidents.
Every interaction that Cobalt’s private security officers make with a registered mobile device is stamped with the date, time, and GPS location of the interaction so that supervisors and clients can easily verify the location of any on-site security guard. A combination of these scans and the officer’s report create the Daily Activity Logs. The easy to read DARs are numbered and color-coded so that urgent matters are readily seen and addressed.
ROG – Video Surveillance Technology
Cut response time and increase site visibility. Cobalt Security uses ROG video surveillance, enhancing the ability to protect our clients.
This cloud-based ROG system allows us to have eyes on your property at all times. During guarding hours, we receive alerts of suspicious activity. Dispatch can then deploy patrol guards or even the police if necessary. ROG uses the video feed from your existing camera system, making setup quick and easy. There is nothing additional to purchase.
Lower costs by reducing the number of patrols necessary to monitor your property while increasing the visibility of your entire property with Cobalt Security Services.
Cobalt Security Services, Inc.
3075 E Thousand Oaks Blvd
Westlake Village, CA 91362